Thursday, August 4, 2016

What I've Been Doing + Hopes for August


Hi folks!

It's been a while since I posted something other than a meme. Oh well, my reason isn't really new. I've been busy with work and life, in general, thus I had no time to write a post or even read a book. Plus, my laptop also gave up on me. (I need to buy a new one soon.)

But anyway, I'm back to reading now, and hopefully, blogging too. Currently, I'm reading Po-on (Rosales Saga #1) which is written by a Filipino author, F. Sionil Jose. I've had this book for 2 years, I think, and I'm only reading it now. Haha! So far, I am enjoying it. And though I was not born in the 1880's and I am not from Ilocos (though I've been to Ilocos), the plot is easy to understand and the vibe/ambiance of the story is easy to relate to.

For non-book updates, I am into Korean skincare lately. Haha! I have blog posts on my personal blog here. And I've been watching a lot of Kdramas! They're just soooo cute. :)

-o-

This August, I don't know what's in store for me. I'm hoping to finish Po-on and start another book, probably re-read Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, before I buy and read Crown of Midnight.

-o-

That's all folks!
I hope you'll have a lovely August!

No comments:

Post a Comment