Sunday, June 4, 2017

To All the Boys I've Loved Before: June Read-a-thon

Hi folks!
Happy June!

The rainy season has officially started here in the Philippines, but I've still got the summer vibes on, so I'll have some fluffy, summer-y reads this June! 😎 And I am excited to be finally reading these books!


For this month, I will binge read the To All the Boys I've Loved Before trilogy by Jenny Han. I have read the first book when it first came out, but I will re-read it and then continue with the next books.


They look so pretty together, yeah?


Since June 12 (Independence Day here in the PH) is a holiday and it's going to be a long weekend, I think I'll have my read-a-thon from June 9-12. I don't know. We'll see. 😁

Oh, my copy of the first book, To All the Boys I've Loved Before is signed. Hihi. Jenny Han visited the PH X years ago. I cannot remember what year. Haha! And folks, Team Peter here! 😁

-o-

That's all!
Have a nice day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment