34th Manila International Book Fair: Photo Diary

I was introduced to the Manila International Book Fair when I was in second year college. My Comm 1 teacher asked us to go to the fair, take some photos and report it to the class. That was the 31st, I think. Since then, it has been my habit to go every year. =)

34th MIBF



The first exhibit I went to was National Bookstore. My first buys were from there too. =)


I wasn't able to buy anything from Philippine Christian Bookstore. =( Always crowded.

matched, crossed, reached

Now this series has always been in my to-buy list. There's already a boxed set but they're hard covers. I'm waiting for the paper back boxed set. =)


And these... I eyed, I considered... but my budget won't allow me! Haha! Perhaps next time. =)

-o-

That's all folks!