Bookshelf Tour 2014: Photo Diary

Did a little reorganization last Tuesday. :)

book pile 1
The sea of books. I actually do not have a lot of books. I only started collecting in late 2012. Until then, I was content with my e-books. :)

book pile 2

First time I'm going to do this! :) 

shelf 5
First, YA books:
Divergent, Insurgent and Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Heart-breaking)
Just One Day and Just One Year by Gayle Forman (Among my favorites)
Delirium, Pandemonium, and Requiem by Lauren Oliver (Of the three, I liked Pandemonium best.)
The Forest of Hands and Teeth, The Dead-Tossed Waves (unread), The Dark and Hollow Places (unread) by Carrie Ryan
Strange, Jealousy, Defiance by Lili St. Crow (I am reading Strange Angels now! I still don't have a copy of Betrayals.)
The Shadow of the Wind, The Angel's Game (unread), The Prisoner of Heaven (unread) by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

shelf 4
More YAs:
Pure and Fuse (unread) by Julianna Baggott (I only read Pure, but I must say that it has a unique plot.)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner (I love this book. I still have to buy the other books in the series.)
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (unread)
Legend by Marie Lu (unread)
The Woman Who Died a Lot and One of our Thursdays is Missing by Jasper Fforde (I bought these not knowing that they're part of a series. Haha! Now I have to buy the others.) (unread)
Looking for Alaska and The Fault in our Stars by John Green
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (Beautiful book! You should read this!)
The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker (Also a favorite)
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Paper Towns by John Green
Blink Once by Cylin Busby (Won this from thebooker... :))

shelf 3
Some classics and award-winning pieces:
Sherlock Holmes Volume I and II (unread... I only read the Study in Pink.)
Animal Farm and 1984 by George Orwell (also favorites)
Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Andersen (not yet finished)
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (very dark read)
Persuasion by Jane Austen (unread)
To Kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
Life of Pi by Yann Martel (Favorite!!)
Po-on by Sionil Jose (First book in the Rosales Saga. I bought this at the Solidaridad Bookshop.) (unread)
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (unread) (I watched the movie though.)
The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy (unread)
Lost in the City by Edward P. Jones (unread)
The Sly Company of People Who Care by Rahul Bhattacharya (unread)

shelf 2
Ahm. I cannot classify these. Hehe!
No One You Know by Michelle Richmond
Lucia, Lucia by Adriana Trigiani
Toxicology by Jessica Hagedorn (unread)
Freedom by Jonathan Franzen (unread)
The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern
The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
City of Thieves by David Benioff
The Sherlockian by Graham Moore (unread)
The Undomestic Goddess and Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella (full of humor but some of the characters were annoying)
An Honorable German by Charles McCain (unread)
Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson (I enjoyed reading this.)

shelf 1
Christian books, philosophy, politics, and other non-fiction books except for Sugat ng Alaala :)
Light Moments by Fr. Jerry Orbos
Dug Down Deep by Joshua Harris
Under Cover by John Bevere (unread)
I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris
The Shack by W.M. Paul Young
Conversations with God Books 1-3 by Neale Donald Walsch (I only read Book 1.)
Daily Inspirations for the Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
Beyond the Da Vinci Code
Who the Hell is Pansy O'Hara?
Sugat ng Alaala by Lazaro Francisco
On Looking by Alexandra Horowitz (unread)
Like the Flowing River by Paulo Coelho
The Great Awakening by Jim Wallis (unread)
The Great Political Theories Volume II
Nelson Mandela Biography by Peter Limb (unread)
The Man Who Broke into Auschwitz (unread)
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skoot (Also enjoyed reading this)

There... My humble collection. =) I'm pretty sure more will be added this year! Haha!

I know I'm missing some books every book lover should have. But patience little grasshopper, books are expensive! Haha!

Bye folks! :)