Stacking the Shelves #3

Hi folks!
stackingtheshelves
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books one is adding to his or her shelf, may it be a physical copy, a soft copy, purchased, gifted or borrowed!

-o-
Another small haul folks. I'm trying my best not to buy many books because of my ever-growing TBR pile. You all can relate, right?

Anyway, I got these books from Booksale. :)



And, eARCs from NetGalley (photo source: NetGalley)

 The Good Girl by Mary Kubica. I already reviewed this here. :)

 Accession by Terah Edun
(Published: August 5, 2014 by All Night Reads)

Rose of Sarajevo by Ayse Kulin
(Publication details: August 26, 2014 by Amazon Publishing)

 A Song for Ella Grey by David Almond
(Publication details: October 2, 2014 by Hachette Children's Book)

 God is Amazing by Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz
(Publication details: October 1, 2014 by Barbour Publishing, Inc.)

Heart of Dread: Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz and Michael Johnston
(Publication details: October 2, 2014 by Hachette Children's Book)

I also bought a notebook and origami papers for journaling. Haha!




-o-

That's all folks!
Happy reading!

Comments

  1. I got the Lies of Locke Lamora as a present last Christmas, haven't read it yet though. I hope you enjoy your haul!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The synopsis sounds interesting that's why I picked it up. :)

      Delete
  2. I hope The Gift is good! I've read a couple of her books and really enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, me too. I'm looking forward to reading them. :)

      Delete
  3. I had Frozen and A Song for Ella Grey in the mail this week, can't wait to get into them. Such pretty covers too! :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And they sound interesting too. :) Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Wow! You have many books here that I hadn't heard of, and they look terrific. I love your pretty notebook, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look terrific. I'm kind of a cover buyer. Haha! And yes, my notebook is pretty! :) Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Graceling looks so good. I've been wanting to read it for awhile now. Hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard much about Graceling but the synopsis sounds interesting. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment