The Seven Deadly Sins Tag: Book Tag

Hi folks!

Today, I'm going to do a book tag. This is my first tag here on blogger. I normally do tags on my Tumblr account. Haha! Anyway, I was tagged by Aigel Serrano of Mindful Ramblings! Thanks Aigel! :)

Greed
1. What is your most inexpensive book?

I have lots because of National Bookstore Warehouse Sale. Haha! I bought some of my books for only Php 15 ($0.34)! And they're in very good condition. :D

Here's two I can remember buying for only Php 15:



Wrath
2. What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Hmmmm. Hate is a strong word. Let's settle for love/dislike relationship, okay? Haha!

I'd say Lauren Oliver? I've read five of her books and overall they're okay but some elements were a bit off for me. =/



Ooh and also Sophie Kinsella, because while her books made me laugh, some of her minor characters are annoying.

Gluttony
3. What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?

I seldom reread. But I'd say A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks. :)

Sloth
4. Which book have you neglected reading due to laziness?

Haha! I have a big TBR pile. So I don't really know how to answer this. Haha!

Pride
5. What books do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?

Haha! Biographies, historical fiction, memoirs, classics. :)


Lust
6. What attributes do you find attractive in a male or female character?

If the character is brave, funny and rational.

Envy
7. What book would you most like to receive as a gift?

Harry Potter (Hard cover) box set!!!!

-o-

I'm too lazy to tag. If you want to do this tag, then feel free to do so! :)

That's all folks!