Friday, February 6, 2015

Feature and Follow #3

Hi folks!


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is where we, book bloggers, can meet new people and gain followers as well!

-o-

This week's question is submitted by Words I Write Crazy

Do you read more than 1 book at a time, and if so, how, like a certain amount of pages per book before moving on to the next one in the queue?

I do, but not always because it can be confusing. I usually read two books of different genres when one of them gets a bit dragging, I don't have a system, just whatever I feel like reading.

-o-

That's all folks!
Have a nice day!

9 comments:

  1. I agree! Reading two books at a time confuses me, but if I'm not really into a book, I will compensate by reading a better book at the same time. (:

    Old follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same - I read books of different genres when I read them at the same time, or even just of different formats.

    Following via bloglovin'!

    Brooke at Brooke Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get doing that, since I'm such a mood reader most of the time and I'm trying to read at least two books (one on the Kindle usually an eGalley and one off the shelf) if I'm not feeling one of them I'll move onto something different and then come back to it. Sometimes it can get confusing a little bit.

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a mood reader so its hard to just read one book! I tend to read one and if it starts losing me, I choose another one. Although, I'm trying to change that!

    New GFC and Bloglovin' follower! ;)

    Betsy @ I Sold My Soul For Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can read two books at a time, but they have to be in different formats (audiobook and printed book), otherwise I get totally lost.
    Old follower:)
    Here's my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This happens to me at times because I refuse to DNF O_O
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Differing genres is a good idea and one I go with as well.

    Regular follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I carry my mp3 player at work and listen to audio books all day, but at home I have hard copies and my tablet. So I always have at least 2 books going.
    I followed you on bloglovin' and GFC

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree - I try to read books that are in different genres and even different formats so that I can read more than one at a time. Following you on Google+!

    Brooke at Brooke Blogs
    Feature and Follow Answer

    ReplyDelete