Friday, March 13, 2015

Feature & Follow #6

Hi folks!
Happy Friday!


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is where we, book bloggers, can meet new people and gain followers as well!

-o-

This week's question is by Take Me Away.

Have you come up with any special memes or features on your blog that you'd like people to visit more?

Uhm, I'm not so sure. Haha! I am relatively new to book blogging. I mostly post book reviews, memes, book signing experiences and other personal stuff, but never bookish discussions or short essays.
Last February 23, I decided to post my first Bookish Thoughts and Feels post (here). It's nothing special really. Bookish Thoughts and Feels will just be short posts about certain topics concerning books and anything book-related. I already have a line-up of topics. Haha! I just have to write posts about them. :)

-o-

How about you folks? :)

8 comments:

  1. That sounds like great meme! I definitely need to think of one. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you're bookish thoughts blog feature is cool! Do check out my blog feature, you can even participate here: My FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/03/feature-follow-4-special-feature-on.html
    Following you via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is so creative! Lol! So far I've only done book reviews, participated in FF, and posted about a few cover reveals. I want to come up with a cool meme or feature, too! (:

    Old follower!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to create a meme which allows me to post more personal issues, but I'm out of inspration :-)
    Old follower.
    Kirsty xx
    https://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/ff-feature-and-follow-friday/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's really cool because that way you get to fangirl or rant more over a book, lol! Thanks for sharing! Will try this some time! Old follower hopping through!

    Here's my FF

    Blessie @ Mischievous Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a pretty cool feature! I may have to check it out. :) I'm an old follower and I hope you have an awesome week!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing like a good ole' discussion post! I'm a ranty person so Bookish Thoughts & Feels would be great for me! New follower via Bloglovin :)

    Tika @fANGIRLconfessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good idea, especially if you already have your ideas lined up. :)

    New follower via GFC and G+.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete