Book Haul #8: The Book Fair Edition

Hi folks!

As promised, here are the books I bought during the Manila International Book Fair!

MIBF haul 6

I bought 11 books!


MIBF haul 4

I bought these 3 from Fully Booked:
  • The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis- I want to read this very, very soon.
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling- I read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone when I was in 5th or 6th grade. I've been wanting to reread it for a while now.
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer- I'm late in the hype, I know. But soon, folks. Soon.
MIBF haul 2

Christian books from Philippine Christian Book Store: All these were impulse buys. Haha!
  • He Can Catch You When You Fall by Miriam Quiambao- Signed!
  • The 7 Secrets of Meaningful and Joyful Work by Joey Umali- I debated whether to buy this one, but I figured I can share whatever knowledge I will gain to my colleagues, so I bought it.
  • Our Daily Bread- For 2016. Haha!
  • The Servant Leader by Ken Blanchard and Phil Hodges
  • Too Busy Not to Pray by Bill Hybels- Because I'm guilty. :(
MIBF haul 3

The only book I bought from National Book Store.
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen- I love the vintage-y look of the cover. Oh, and the edge of the pages are red.
MIBF haul 5

These 2, I didn't buy at the MIBF per se. Haha! But I dropped by MOA's Fully Booked and bought them.
  • Lies by Michael Grant- I am slowly collecting the Gone series. Haha!
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas- I will be starting the series very soon! I promise! Haha!

-o-

I did not really stick to my budget. Haha! And I bought books that weren't on my list. -_- I know, I have a problem. My TBR is piling up. I will actually have a personal challenge, so I can reduce my ever-growing TBR. I will officially start it on November. :)

-o-

That's all folks! Have a nice day!