Thursday, October 15, 2015

Bookish Thoughts and Feels #6: 10 Series I Haven't Read Yet


Hi folks!

Last time in my BTaF post, I talked about the series I have yet to finish. For today's post, I want to share with you my top 10 series I haven't read yet but is on my TBR pile. :)

The Lunar Chronicles

The Throne of Glass series

The 5th Wave trilogy

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children trilogy

Chaos Walking trilogy

Mara Dyer trilogy

Code Name Verity

The Passage trilogy

Gone series

Penryn & the End of Days trilogy

-o-

I don't even want to think of the other series (and the new releases). Haha! Seriously, my TBR is piling up!

What do you think of these titles? Have you read them? No spoilers please! :)

-o-

Have a nice day folks!

4 comments:

  1. Cinder is a really good book, a great twist on the Cinderella story. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is also a great series. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and The Knife of Never Letting Go are also on my TBR! I hear such great reviews and I really don't know why I'm putting off reading the two... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Cinder and Miss Peregrine's comments. I hope to read them very soon. :)

      Delete
  2. I would highly recommend the Chaos Walking series and Miss Peregrine's (I reviewed the whole series here: http://ltlibrarian.com/miss-peregrines/)

    @Choe - The Knife of Never Letting Go is so good!! It's a really different premise from a lot of YA books out now, I find anyway. And there have been whispers about a movie adaptation which is pretty exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh. Thanks. I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about the Chaos Walking series, I will definitely read them soon. :)

      Delete

Book Stop Project: A Pop-up Library