Book Haul #9: The Book Buying Ban Edition

Let's take a moment of silence, as I recall what I have done. *silence* Yes, I know. *silence* I bought books during my book buying ban. *silence*

But you know what folks? It happens. It's normal. Well okay, probably not. But let me assure you that these books CALLED me. I was in a local secondhand bookstore, looking for books for my nephew... and then these 2 books. They presented themselves, called me and made me gasp. When a book makes you gasp, it's a clear sign that you have to buy the book. It's the rule.

Anyway, here are the two books I bought at Booksale, Mall of Asia branch. :)

I bought these books in 2 separate visits, btw. And for those not familiar with Booksale, they sell preloved books at a very cheap price. 

The Shape of Things to Come by H.G. Wells- The beautiful cover got me. -_-
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein- This one was on my wish list, so upon seeing it I actually gasped and asked for the book. Haha!


-o-

There you go folks!
I know I'm not supposed to buy books. But well, what can I do? Haha!
How about you? Any new hauls? :)