Pile Be Gone #3: January Reading List

Hi folks!

It may seem that this challenge of mine is fruitless, because I've been a slow reader this past couple of months. But hey, there's no harm in trying! :)

For this month, I want to finish two books that I started reading in December- Hunger by Michael Grant and The Gift by Cecelia Ahern.



I will also have an ARC review of We Go Together by Carla de Guzman (a Filipino author, yey!) on the 16th, so I'll have to read that later this week or early next week. :)



For my other physical copies, I want to read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon and The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. My only concern in reading The 5th Wave is that I still do not have a copy of The Infinite Sea, the second book. So, I might break my ban for that one. Hihi. But we'll see. :)



-o-

I think that's it for my TBR this January! Fingers crossed that I'll be able to finish them all.

Have a nice day folks!



(book covers ph source: Goodreads)