Book Haul #11: Birthday Month Edition

Hi folks!

Welcome to another book haul! Now, normally if it's your birthday month you can have as many books as you want. You can have boxes and that's okay! Sadly, not in my case. I'm still on a book buying ban and am really trying to control myself. Haha!

But, I did slip thrice and bought myself two books and requested one book for review. :)

The Many Selves of Katherine North by Emma Geen
Publication Details: June 2nd 2016 by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc (UK & ANZ); Bloomsbury Circus
Genre: General Fiction (Adult), Sci Fi & Fantasy

I got this one through NetGalley.



The ones I bought:

The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas- I bought this for the author's signing event. But I was not able to attend. Haha!
Socrates' Defence by Plato- An impulsive buy. :) I was just browsing in Fully Booked with no intention of buying, but I couldn't pass this one up.

-o-

That's all folks for my monthly haul. I'm still trying to lower my TBR pile, so I will really try to control myself. Wish me luck folks!

Happy reading!