What Happened: June 2016

Hi folks!

I think June was my most unproductive month (blog-wise) so far.

I was not able to finish:
 The Many Selves of Katherine North by Emma Green
Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde (I had to put this one down because of the impending feels. Haha! I will pick this up again soon though.)
Lost in the City by Edward P. Jones

And I only finished one book- The Marked Son by Shea Berkley.

Reviews Posted:

Others:

Currently Reading:
The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
Which I am having a difficult time to finish because feeeeeels. My dear Sam. But I'm going to finish this one soon, and I will definitely be re-reading Throne of Glass and continue with the series. :)

-o-

So that's all folks. My month was filled with work (surprise, surprise) so I was not able to read and blog much. Again, I'm hoping July will be different!

Have a nice day folks!