Book Haul #14: 37th Manila International Book Fair Book Haul


Hi folks!
Happy October!

September was a blur (I'm not even going to explain anymore). However, I was able to buy books from the Manila International Book Fair! Yey! I exceeded my expense limit, but most of what I bought are those I'm really dying to read. :)


 I bought 10 books! Most of them are YA.


Just a quick, FYI about me- I am a Christian and my ministry is teaching. Thus, I bought these Bible Study Guides as references. :)


Illuminae by Amie Kaufman- This chunk is so intriguing! I can't wait to read this!
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer


Firefight (The Reckoners #2) by Brandon Sanderson
I also got free bookmarks from National Book Store! :)


Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas- I'm currently reading this one.
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas


The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave #2) by Rick Yancey- which I finished reading last Saturday. :) I was quite apprehensive to buy a copy since the size is smaller, but I really want to read this ASAP so I bought it anyway.
The Last Star (The 5th Wave #3) by Rick Yancey- I'll probably read this after Crown of Midnight. :)

-o-

There folks! Those are the newest additions to my shelves!

Have you read any of these? How did you find it? :)