Pile Be Gone #8: Holy Week Reads

Hi folks!

Happy April! The Holy Week is on April 10-16. I don't know in your part of the world but here in the Philippines, that week is a declared holiday, usually starting Maundy Thursday.

And since it's the commemoration of the passion of Jesus Christ on the Cross (and I will just be at home), I'm planning to have a reading marathon. 

I'll be reading the following books:


Yep folks, I'll have some serious reading.☺


The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel
The Passion of Jesus Christ by John Piper (I've already started reading this one.)


Now for these two, I've been wanting to reread them for a while now. So I better get on with it.☺
Random Acts of Heroic Love by Danny Scheinmann
By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept by Paulo Coelho

-o-

Hmmm. That's all folks. I'm not really sure if I will be able to finish all of them by Easter Sunday. Haha! But I will do my best.

-o-

What are your to-read this April?