Book Haul #23: Surprisingly No YA

Hi folks!

Welcome to another book haul! The books here were bought from October to November. And surprisingly, I did not buy any YA?! 😯 (Maybe because I bought a lot of YAs last September. Haha!) But that's fine. I have very interesting titles. 😏


Let's move on...


What do you think? Interesting eh? And the four books I bought at cheaper prices since they're preloved. Yey me and bargains! 😁


Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand - I've been seeing this in bookstores but I only bought it when a guest in What Should I Read Next podcast recommended it. Haha!

Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein- I have read Code Name Verity and really liked it so I gasped when I saw this book in BOOKSALE.

The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith- Another BOOKSALE find folks. Haha! I've been wanting to read this book not only because of the author *winks* but also because of the good reviews. 😁


Escape from Camp 14 by Blaine Harden- One subject that really fascinates me is North Korea. I have watched documentaries about the country, and knew that a very few lucky ones were able to escape, but I haven't read a book about such escapes. Thus I can't wait to read this one!

Smaller and Smaller Circles by F.H. Batacan- A Filipino author! Yey! I am currently reading this one. I am hoping to finish it before my friends and I watch the movie.

-o-

Looking forward to reading all of these books! Hopefully I will get to them very soon! 😁

-o-

That's all for my October to November book haul!
Happy reading!