Book Haul #27: 39th Manila International Book Fair and Book Binge Bazaar

Alright folks! As mentioned in my previous post, here's my book haul from the 39th Manila International Book Fair and National Book Store's Book Binge Bazaar.

It was hard to control myself, so there were books I bought that weren't in my list. But it was still a score because I'm pretty sure I'll read them. In time. 😂



There are 13 books in total, and I bought them from National Book Store and Fully Booked.

The books below are the ones I bought from the Book Binge Bazaar priced at Php 125 and Php 175. Ha! 😍


Order of Darkness (Volumes I-III) by Philippa Gregory
The Wrath & the Dawn and The Rose & the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
Soundless by Richelle Mead
Front Lines by Michael Grant
A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
Light (Gone #6) by Michael Grant
Partials and Ruins by Dan Wells

And these books I bought from Fully Booked:


Mistborn and The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

-o-

Aaaaah books! If you can't tell, I am into fantasy right now. I've been reading a lot from that genre, so I am excited to read my new books. 😁

Now, I must force myself to re-organize my shelves and unhaul some books because I am running out of space. And of course, I must tackle my TBR pile soon before another round of book haul! 😎

-o-

That's all folks!
Happy reading!