Read Local Challenge 2019

New year, new reading goals!

I have mentioned in my previous post that my goal for 2019 is to read 30 books. Unofficially, I also want to make a dent on my physical TBR books. But since it is the start of new year, and I am feeling a little challenge-y (lol) I want to have another challenge for myself and that is to read local.


We have a lot of talented and amazing Filipino authors. And sadly I have only read a few them. I read the usual in high school- Ibong Adarna, Noli Me Tangere, and El Filibusterismo, and a few of Bob Ong books (also in high school). I also read the following (click the title to go to my book review):
This 2019, I want to read more books by Filipino authors. I have my eyes on some titles, especially the classic ones. I haven't bought them yet but hopefully I will in the coming months.

I will also write this challenge in my journal, so I will be motivated to do it. Haha! Wish me luck folks!

-o-

How about you? Any reading challenges/goals for 2019?