1-2019 Book Haul: Big Bad Wolf Books 2019

Hi folks!

How's the first quarter of 2019? I hope everything's good. Mine's quite busy but fun nevertheless. And I have some new books added in my ever-growing TBR pile. Yey!

Since I don't update that often, I figured I will do a quarterly haul. So here folks are the books I bought from January to March.

Bought from Fully Booked:

The Stand by Stephen King
The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson


Bought from the Big Bad Wolf Book Fair:

Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman
Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
Starter for Ten by David Nicholls
The Understudy by David Nicholls
The Walled City by Ryan Gaudin
The Shade of the Moon by Susan Beth Pfeffer
For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
Dracula by Bram Stoker


Noughts & Crosses, Double Cross and Checkmate by Malorie Blackman
The Boy at the Top of the Mountain by John Boyne
Silver Stars by Michael Grant


That's all folks for my 1st quarter book haul!

I really have to control my book-buying habit since I am not reading as much as I can. 😥 But we'll see. It's really hard to have self-control when there are cheap books. 😁

Happy reading folks!