Big Bad Wolf Books Manila 2019: Photo Diary

Hi folks!

This is a long overdue post, I know. I'm sorry. I had a lot of activities and trips this month and the remaining time was spent at work. Haha! Anyway here's a short photo diary for you folks!

Last February 22-March 4, Big Bad Wolf Book Fair had another run here in Manila, Philippines. This was their 2nd year of giving joy to all book lovers. Obviously, I couldn't miss it. So I went not only once, but twice. 😁


Sadly, I was not able to get a VIP pass. It's okay though since I was quite busy at work. The first time I went was on a Saturday, February 23. The second time was on my birthday, March 4. Surprisingly, there weren't too many people so I was able to enjoy my shopping.

I was trying to stick to my budget. But oh well. I went twice, didn't I?πŸ˜‚There really is no controlling myself when it comes to books. Aaaah! πŸ˜‚


Just like last year, there were two major sections- Fiction and Non-fiction. And then the books were all categorized into different genres.

I cannot decide which had a better selection of books- this year's fair or last year's. But I guess it depends on what genres you are after. I think last year was more on YA books. This time though, there were a lot of classics and literary fictions.








Last year, there was a dedicated place for sorting of books. This year, I was not sure if this was it. Haha! There were 2-3 pallets with piles of books, so yeah. Probably. 😁





Aaah, I did not know that there'd be a Harry Potter box set. I was not able to buy one. Next year, I'll allot a budget for this.







What's new in this year's BBW fair? This Treasure Island section! The books in this area are all second-hand so they are cheaper. You just really have to patiently browse the titles.




I hope Big Bad Wolf will not tire of us Filipinos. Haha! I am looking forward to next year's fair!

That's all folks!
Happy reading!