Book Unhaul #1

Aah books and minimalism. I don't think they go well together. Do they? πŸ˜‚

When I first started my minimalism journey, I told myself that books are exceptions. How can I get rid of them?! My precious books! But oh well, here I am unhauling books.

I don't know what really prompted me to finally get rid of some- shelf space? Pity for the book I wouldn't be re-reading? Or maybe I just finally realized and accepted that some books just have to have a new home?

Here are the books I am unhauling:



The main reasons why I am getting rid of these are: 1) as previously mentioned, I won't be re-reading them anymore, and/or 2) I won't be continuing with the series. I find that my taste in books have quite changed- away from cliché YAs. 😁 Thus, I am pretty sure there will be more unhaul posts in the future.

I already started selling some on Carousell (link: aizelmacaldo). And I have already sold 6. Yey! I have yet to post the other books, and hopefully I will be able to sell them all. If not, I will donate them.


-o-

There you go! As mentioned, I still have some books to unhaul, but most of them are unread. I am not sure, but I will try to read one chapter of each of them first before deciding which to get rid of and which to keep (if there'll be any). *fingers crossed* 😊

-o-

That's all folks!
Happy reading!