1-2020 Book Haul: Big Bad Wolf Book Fair Manila 2020

Hi folks!

How is the first quarter of your 2020? Whew! Personally, I felt like it's already been 6 months. Life has been super busy and stressful (mainly because of work and the COVID-19). But on a brighter side, I also had a one-week trip to Japan! Yey! And of course, in February, we had the Big Bad Wolf Book Fair.

Without further ado, here are the books I bought in Big Bad Wolf Book Fair!



Because I want to read more of Stephen King's works, I decided to buy these books. I hope I will enjoy them all. I certainly enjoyed reading The Stand. 😁


Assorted titles. I wanted to buy more but I was on a tight budget because of my Japan trip. Haha! No regrets though. I will make sure to buy more next year! 😊


I only know that this series is a historical fiction. But I am not 100% sure. Haha! It seems interesting though.


My first ever box set! Haha! I have not read any of Agatha Christie's books, but I am curious and it seems like they are right up my alley!



I also bought one magnetic book mark, because why not? 😁

-o-

That's all folks for my book haul! Honestly, I am in a reading slump because of my busy schedule. I haven't finished a book! I hope things will get better in the second quarter- for my reading life, work, travel, health and for the world.

Let us all pray that COVID-19 will soon end!

Happy reading folks!