Saturday, September 3, 2016

What Happened: August 2016

Hi folks!

Time flies so fast, eh?

I apologize for my inactivity here on the blog. Aside from my never-ending workload, my laptop also gave up on me. -_- But it's been quite a good reading month. I managed to read 4 books! Yey!

Books I Read:

Po-on (Rosales Saga #1) by F. Sionil Jose
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas (re-read)
This Is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz
Half Bad by Sally Green


I still have to write my reviews, but I'll get to them soon. (Hopefully this month.) Currently, I'm reading The Thirteenth Tale by Diana Setterfield.

Also, I bought 3 books last month. Hihi. My justification haul post is here.


For the non-book related stuff, my friends and I were able to watch one Cinemalaya film, Pamilya Ordinaryo (very nice independent film!). I was supposed to watch Dagsin (another entry in Cinemalaya) but the weather and traffic were crazy. So yeah...


-o-

That's all folks!

I hope you'll have a lovely September!

2 comments:

  1. Laptops have a habit of not playing fair when you want them to right?! At least you could still read :) I'd love to re-read Throne of Glass soon, possibly before the new instalment because it feels like so long since I was in the world.
    Also, that book haul is very justified with those deals! No book lover would have been able to resist in your place XD
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your laptop. I’m afraid that mine is dying because it’s been acting weird lately. I have a backup laptop, but I don’t like it as much.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete