2020 TBR Challenge

Hi folks!

Buying books is a natural habit for us book lovers. It's like breathing for us. It's normal, a lifestyle. Book-buying ban? Who are we kidding? Haha!

But really, it is inevitable. I don't know about you, but I find book-buying therapeutic. I even enjoy watching book hauls on YouTube!

Consequently, I add more books to my never-ending TBR pile. To be honest, I still have unread books that have been on my shelves for 2-3 years (mood reader problems). And just last month, I posted the 2020 books I want to check out this year (click here). Of course, I still have more books to buy this year during sales and book fairs, the 'unexpected gems'. And so, I think it's about time to force myself to tackle my TBR pile. This 2020, I will try to decrease my TBR pile. That is, all the physical books I currently own.

Here are some of my unread books:


And here is the list from my reading journal:




As you can see, I have 115 unread books. Since my reading goal this year is 30 books, I only set 20 books for this challenge. I am a mood reader so I will probably read the ones I will eventually buy this year. 😁

Anyway, I made a list in my reading journal so it'll be more challenging for me. Haha! I am hoping that by writing them down, I will be challenged to tick them off my list. (Let's see how that will go. 😏)

That's it! I do hope I will get to them, well, to at least 20 of them. Haha! With my schedule, I am keeping my fingers crossed.

-o-

That's all folks!

How about you? Any reading challenges for 2020?