2021 Goals: Hoping for a Better Year

Setting yearly goals has been my tradition. I don't think I can go into the new year without something to focus on even though I don't really achieve most of them. Haha! Still, it's like my anchor. And so, even though 2021 is very blurry and uncertain, I'm still setting goals for myself and just hope for the best!
Of course, I won't be sharing all of my goals since some of them are very personal. But here's a brief glance of what I'm hoping to accomplish in 2021 on top of my reading goals (here's my post):
  • Read the entire Bible
  • Study at least 6 books of the Bible
  • Complete my prayer journal
  • Create at least 20 creative faith journal pages
Majority of 2021 will most likely be spent at home, so I want to focus on being closer to God and doing things I wouldn't be able to do if I am always out for work and travel.

Again there's no guarantee if I will truly accomplish these things. But if there's a better time to be optimistic, it's the start of year.
On another note, here are some things I hope to do this year but are not exactly my goals. They will still depend on COVID situation and my ever-busy schedule.
  • Solo travel or staycation
  • Paragliding
  • At least one travel outside Luzon
  • Create more crochet projects
  • Blog and blog-hop more often
-o-

As I have mentioned multiple times in my previous posts, I do not know what 2021 will be like- if it will be an extension of 2020 or if things will somewhat be better. Regardless, I pray that 2021 will be a year of healing for me, for everyone. 2020 brought us a lot of difficult stuff, and I pray that the lessons of the past year will make us stronger and wiser in this new year. Life will probably not get easier. Who knows? But let us rest and find refuge in God. He knows our future. He knows us more than we will ever know ourselves.

I wish you all the best this new year! Stay strong! We will get through this!