What Happened: January 2018

First month of the year, done! That was quick!

As always, January was a busy month but I still managed to squeeze in time for reading and blog posts. Although... I am so behind my book reviews. I must get to them soon. 😅 Anyway, here's a quick recap of my January.

Books Read:


Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
God's Not Dead by Rice Broocks - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Currently Reading:


Tree (The Rosales Saga #2) by F. Sionil Jose

Book Haul:


The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides

Blog Posts:

-o-

Also, since it seems like I don't have much time to write book reviews, I'm thinking of doing mini reviews? Especially for those books I read last year. Haha! I'm having a hard time remembering them. Haha! Anyway, I'll see about that. 😉

February's still quite a busy month. But, but, but I have an exciting bookish event to go to! Yey! Stay tuned for my photo diary and book hauls! 😁

Have a nice day folks!
Happy reading!